The Daily Grace Co
Peace For The Anxious Heart Study
Peace for the Anxious Heart | 4 Week Study | Study on Anxiety
Anxiety is hard, complex, and the presence of anxiety can feel like a battle that will never cease. The fears and worries that run through our minds and shake our hearts can make us long for peace. But those with anxiety do not have to feel hopeless in their desire for peace, for God’s Word covers every anxious heart with the Peace of God.
Peace for the Anxious Heart 4 week study will:
- Walk you through the lives of biblical characters who dealt with fear and anxiety themselves.
- Help you understand how anxiety affects our bodies, relationships, and faith.
- Remind you of God’s love, the hope of the gospel, and the presence of God who provides lasting peace in the battle against anxiety.
Special resources within study:
- Study Suggestions
- How to Study the Bible
- The Attributes of God
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Theologian Highlight: John Calvin
- Breathing Through Scripture
- Hymn: Be Still My Soul
- Hymn: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
- What is the Gospel Description
Key themes: Anxiety, Worry, Hope in Christ, Refuge, Peace, The Character of God,
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, and weekly Scripture memory verses and reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 120 pages