The Daily Grace Co
Stand Firm | Armor of God Study
Stand Firm | 3 Week Study | Putting on the Full Armor of God
"Finally, be strengthened by the Lord and by his vast strength. Put on the full armor of God so that you can stand against the schemes of the devil." Ephesians 6:10-11
Have you ever wondered what it means that Christians are engaged in a spiritual battle? Do you wonder how you are supposed to fight against sin and spiritual darkness in your everyday life?
Stand Firm: Putting on the Full Armor of God is a three week study that will:
Help you understand what the armor of God is and how to put it on
- Give you a true understanding of spiritual warfare and your role in it
- Equip you with practical tools to fight sin in your life
- Teach you to persevere in the face of temptation
- Encourage you to find your strength in Christ alone
Special resources within study:
- How to Study the Bible
- The Attributes of God
- Metanarrative of Scripture
- Inductive Bible study worksheet for Ephesians 6:10-18
- The Full Armor of God Chart
- Old Testament References to the Armor of God Chart
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Spiritual Warfare, Perseverance, Salvation, God’s Provision
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8X10
- Includes 91 pages